You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: Is BengalSpider.com really paying anyone?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Is BengalSpider.com really paying anyone?'.

yes there are so many who are getting benefited . since the growth is slow every one is suspecting . .
    slow and steady will win the race . if you want quick money it is not possible , show your skill and effort to win the game .

loop hole and short cuts always end in diaster .
    Since I am not active enough and able to post good articles or businesses, So I haven't reached the Pay out Limit Rs.1000/- till now.

But, as per the articles, I am getting enough Cash with Points and it's reaching the Pay Out limit day by day. Hoping to reach Pay out limit within 30-45 days at maximum.

You can check TOTAL CASH MONEY OF MEMBERS given from this site.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hi Fyyaz,

Excellent question raised by you, and BengalSpider is a fully a trust-able and paying site. The first member who got paid was Annindya(Andy) who's endless contribution has helped the site and also helped reach his payout limit and he has also received the cash with thanks from the site. If you also contribute to the site regularly and sincerely, I am pretty sure you will pretty soon reach to the payout limit and become one of the valued members of this site.

If further queries please go through the New Members FAQ.

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.