Whatever you post in this site; it could be searchable through Google Search after 1-2 Hrs. Being an upcoming Site, its a good news to us to get importance from Google.
The reasons why I suggest not to use to many HTML Codes are:
1. Unnecessary Usage if HTML Codes takes much time to get indexed.
2. Wrong HTML Coding could lead unsuccessful indexing.
3. If Google doesn't index your pages, then its tough to get your Adsense Account in future.
4. It could fetch you Less Point & Cash.
What are the HTML Codes are allowed during postings?
1. You can use HEADING, BOLD, UNDERLINE, ITALIC Codes while writing.
2. H1 - Heading should be use only for Sub-Heading / titles. (not more than 3-4 times in a resource).
3. B - Bold only Keywords within the resource but 4-5 times maximum.
4. Underline and Italics is needed.
Strictly avoided HTML Codes:
1. Font codes | 2. Table Codings | 3. Referring Other Websites with links
Special NOTE: - BengalSpider.com is a separate Regional Website and don't have any relation with Other websites (that you mentioned like ISC). So, It's better not to Compare with and not to Mention those website names here.
Today BengalSpider.com received an extraordinary member. So, we won't mind if you took a 10-20 days leave from contribution work of your own site. Good wishes for your upcoming examination.
*Can you share your Exam Schedule in Resource > Knowledge Sharing > Education section here?