You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Regarding delete of my Business post Paharpur Cooling Towers Ltd

Dear Webmaster,

I don't copied the elements from any other site . I only take some detailed information from the website http://www.paharpur.com/ and the language is totally different from the source you have mentioned. For a business post I need to mention the facts regarding the services. Or else elements of the topics are totally different. I will request you to compare the articles once again.

Thanking you
    Souvik Dhar
    Hello Souvik,
    First of all, you are doing an excellent job at BengalSpider.com for last few weeks. You are one of the most precious active member of this site ever had.

Coming to your post Paharpur Cooling Towers, where our editors have found Copied Line. Please Check this Same Line found.

Don't worry, I know you are not among them who copies often. My suggestion is, Copy the Address, Phone number and other contact details and read the content (description) and then post here with your description.

Looking forward to see more and more from you and once again I am telling you to use only the Business Name during Business Submission like; Ladhuram Toshniwal & Sons instead of Ladhuram Toshniwal & Sons : A House of All Elecricals, Kolkata

Thanks

Sir,
    I will always abide by the rules and regulations set up by the webmasters. The words which found to be similar is the services provide by the company. Okay, let forget it. Looking forward, I will keep your suggestion in my mind. Thanks you to reply to my query.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.