You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

What are the BS members doing?

Hello everyone!

Till now 771 members have registered for BengalSpider. But very few have been active and only a handful of names occur everywhere. Even I am going very slow.

Nevertheless, to my wonder I found out how many members have not scored even a single point till date. I browsed through the Members page in the BengalSpider, and find nobody with a single point in the first five pages. While anyone can earn 50 points just by uploading their real profile pictures, what are these people waiting for?

Shake off your indifferences. Get charged! Post quality resources, businesses, bookmarks, events and and reviews! Participate in the Forum actively! BengalSpider is always there for your enthusiastic contributions.

Thanks and regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Hello Kumaraditya,
    Well said. People used to register whenever they found any new site on Internet; but never try to know about the site in details. I hope that some member would read your message. But, afraid that out of 775+ members how many will start participating actively here.

People are willing to get information from internet; but very few of them are prepared to share information on internet.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hello Kumaraditya
    We know how to start but don't how to continue and finish a job. Every where you will find that number of persons gather together for any cause but afterwards most of them disappears.

Number is a factor and no doubt about it. But countable number is more important. The active members can contribute more and more and that will be better.

I have noticed one thing that on any forum post interaction from other members is very low. Let's try to improve it.

Actually those who have not got even a single points is those who have registered on this website and read the resource of their interest. They just came to this website for getting knowledge, registered and left it. But I am sure they will come back again in future and at that time they will contribute in bengalspider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.