You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Making BengalSpider Better

Dear friends!

There are so many registered members in ISC but few of them really put their sincere efforts to make BengalSpider better. Still, it has been that effort by those few people which has enabled BengalSpider to acquire its present position.

I want to join that team. Nowadays I am a bit busy with my final year postgraduation exams but still can offer a minimum of 30-40 minutes per day for BengalSpider. And from July, when my examinations would be over, I can offer much more.

Still, from right now, I want to work for making BengalSpider the number one website of West Bengal. How should I exactly proceed? Which are the sections that need contributions? I am an English Literature student and frankly, I do not know much beyond its limits. How can I put my efforts effectively?

I want suggestions from the webmasters and all the senior members of BengalSpider. Also, let this discussion be a model for all the enthusiastic newcomers to come in future, too.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Hi Kumaraditya,
    Great to see your dedication towards BengalSpider.com. You are one of the priceless member of BengalSpider.com website. Since you have joined this site; you have contributed enormously.

The best way to make your website (BengalSpider) no.1 is by submitting latest and upcoming events of West Bengal. You already wrote an excellent article on Rail Mishaps. You might write on Bidhansabha Election 2011.

Thanks

Hello Mr. Anindya!

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words. I will certainly try to prove myself worthy of your exalted praise.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.