You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I am a Gold Member Now

Hello Members!

Today I have become a Gold Member of BengalSpider. I would like to share this moment of happiness with everyone out here and would also thank you for making this possible. My special words of thanks are reserved for the webmaster Mr. Anindya who had first invited me to join BengalSpider.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Hi Kumaraditya
    Congratulations, though every achievement is the reason to celebrate, but for a person of your caliber, I think Gold level is just a beginning, you are from Bengal, you love Bengal, you are passionate about Bengal so you can climb high, very high.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Thanks Sandy Sir!

Thank you very much for these affectionate and inspirational words. Since you have faith in my calibre, I promise I will not let that go away. Recently I am a bit busy with my studies but from July onwards I will be able to devote more quality time for BengalSpider.

Nevertheless, for "climbing high", I need my seniors like you, Mr. Anindya and others to keep on motivating and guiding me as you have been doing so far.

Also, I would like to know from you how can I enhance BengalSpider? What can be my best contributions for this site? If you can spare time, will you please go through this thread of mine?

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

hello kumaraditya,
    Sorry for wishing you so late. No Thanks to me from yourside; its you and only you deserves every compliments for your hearty works towards your own site (BengalSpider.com).

You should make your way to our Editors Panel by your good work. Don't prove me wrong. Work hard and actively.

Wish you all the very best for your coming days..

Thanks

Hi Kumaraditya,

I am really sorry for wishing you so late on making it to Gold level in BengalSpider, and its a wonderful achievement made by you, keep contributing in BengalSpider like this and you are sure to be rewarded with points, cash credits and special awards.

And don't forget to invite your friends in BengalSpider as it cane help you in earn through referrals and keep your eyes open for active competitions through which you can earn big time.

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

Hello Mr. Anindya!

Thanks a lot for your encouraging compliments. As I have said, I will not be able to devote much time until July but after that, I will surely try to prove myself worthy of your praises and mine own aspirations. Also, there is nothing for you to apologise for the late reply, though we all have missed you badly in those days you were having troubles with your internet (is the information right?).

Hello Mr. Ankit!

Thank you for your appraisal. I will definitely try to invite my friends in BengalSpider for the betterment of both me and my site; I have already added my referral ID as the forum footers in IndiaStudyChannel and TamilSpider.

Regards to all,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.