You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Pronam Bengalspider.com

Dear Editors/Members,

I would let you know my heartiest pleasure in joining Bengalspider. Myself, Saswato Chatterjee is a student from Ahmedabad, Gujarat who has a great passion to do something for a site. I believe Bengalpider has touched its Sky with great contributions from members whom the site may be proud of being.

I once again thank Bengalspider to add me to the list of Members.
    Hello Saswato A Chatterjee,
    Welcome to BengalSpider.com - the Complete online guide of West Bengal State of India.

BengalSpider.com - is the website of all members and requires active participation in all sections from members. Members are the key of BengalSpider.com's success as its come by the postings of members.

Please read the New Members FAQ before starting posting in all sections as we don't allow Copy-Pasting and Chat words.

Since you are from Gujaratl there is a huge chance of getting high cash for contributing routes to Gujarat places from Bengal and by sharing other knowledges of Bengali Culture.

BengalSpider.com - offers you the Earning Opportunity as well. Right now we are giving cash in Resource, Business sections and through Google Adsense.

Wish you all the very best..

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.