You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi BengalSpider Family Members

Hi..

I am Puspita... Newly joined in Bengalspider.com.

I joined here to share my knowledge, to make friends and to earn money.

Please accept me as your family member..
    Hello Puspita!

A war welcome to BengalSpider! You have been contributing in IndiaStudyChannel for a few days with good quality, and now it is your turn to rock BengalSpider here! Since it is your own website on your province, you have a higher chance to succeed here, both in terms of contributions as well as earnings.

Go through the guidelines to know more about posting n different sections, and keep an eye regularly on the Forum to keep in touch with what is happening here.

You have quite smartly posted this introduction thread and updated your profile already. Additionally, you can upload a picture to give your profile a better look.

Let us all have a healthy competition out here to make BengalSpider better!

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Puspita Sarkar Welcome to Bengal's No.1 Online Guide Centre. This is a portal that was created to serve people who want to know about West Bengal State and with out sharing information by members it's not possible to cover all sections.

This is why this website Pays online for sharing information about Bengal. Please read How to Earn From this site?

Since, you are a new member; its our duty to inform you that always post Self-written articles and what ever you like to submit. You please read New Members FAQ once to know more about this website and to know what to do and what not to do.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

HEY,I AM NEW HERE. MY NAME IS DIPAK CHATTERJEE. I AM A BSC FINAL YEAR STUDENT. NOW, I AM WAITING FOR THE RESULT. I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SITE. I WANT TO KNOW HOW WE CAN MAKE MONEY HERE???

This is K Mohan from Hyderabad

I alrady a active member at

ISC
    My Windows club
    Health Channel
    Andhra spiders
    Hyderabad spiders
    Tamil spiders
    Hamara UP

and

Your site.

I am a free lance media journalist at Hyderabad and you can expect my best participation in picture section.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.