You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

How to Install Sound / Audio Driver in PC?

Recently my PC got hung & I have to format the PC & reload the OS.I have also loaded the drivers after downloading from the net as the motherboard CD was not available. But unfortunately the sound/ audio driver 7 Ethernet controller could not be installed.
    The details of my desktop PC are as follows.

Make - Lenovo
    Machine type - 8822
    Model number - 12Q
    Product family - Lenovo 3000Q

If the driver is available with someone kindly provide the same or guide me in getting the driver.

With regards

Sanjeeb
    Hello Sanjeeb Ganguly,
    As per the knowledge I have, the Sound Driver and the USB Ethernet Drivers could only be installed by the Motherboard CD. If you don't have the Motherboard CD then you can follow these:

1. Call Customer Care Helpline of your Laptop Brand for installing the require softwares (if within warranty then it will be free).

2. Collect exact information about the Laptop Configatation and the try to download from internet. (a bit risky)

3. Contact local Computer Showrooms and ask them to provide Software and write a copy for your future use. (It can cost you Rs.250 minimum)

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hi Snehasish,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try out the options provided by you.

With regards

Sanjeeb

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.