You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Reputation and Popularity of Bengalspider.com

Hello,

Can you name yourself BengalSpider and post in other websites on Internet. Do you think that it is good for BengalSpider Reputations.
    Hello Friends of BengalSpider,

Today I watched a post at another website in the Opinion Polls & Surveys section and the name of the author is www.BengalSpider.com, do you think that the person is doing things right, means why to take help of another sister site for our website publicity. We don't need that for our publicity.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a BengalSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hello Ravi,
    If some one using the name bengalspider.com as the profile id then as per my knowledge; there is not much problem. The problem should be for that site, as the member promoting www.bengalspider.com.

Using the name like this is good for us as much more people will be aware of this site and will have a visit to see the site.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hello Snehasish,

But me not understanding this concept, why to take help of that site we are capable for our publicity. Means any brand is not going for publicity under the same category. I think we dont need that. But You are right the problem should be for that site, as the member promoting www.bengalspider.com. Me agree with that. Thanks for the response

With Regards
    RKD

Hello Mr. Dubey!

Yes, I too have seen it though I do not remember exactly where. But as my fellow member Mr. Snehasish has pointed out, this will be an advantage for BengalSpider and not a drawback. This will get the site more members and readers, and some of them may be vigorous contributors like you! Let us take your case for example. Where did you heard the name of BengalSpider first? In ISC, I hope. You are from Bihar and reside in Lucknow, so it is natural for you to join BiharSpider, but how come you have joined many other spider sites in addition like AndhraSpider, TamilSpider and so on? It is because, someone or other promoted these sites somewhere and you came to know about them. Similarly, promoting BengalSpider will get more members and traffic to this site. Let other sites think over if we spam for BengalSpider, we have nothing to lose!

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello Kumaraditya ,

Yes me agree with your point, sometimes we can get gold coin types peoples but it should be written like that as for example in your footer for TamilSpider.com, it looks good and let it be. I am glad to see your reply. Thanks for the response , Thanks a lot.

With Regards
    RKD

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.