You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Adsense Clicks from Bengalspider - Thanks

Hello,
    I have started to make money from Adsense through www.Bengalspider.com. I will try to post valuable contents and be active (if time allows).

Thanks for Sharing Adsense. Cheers Bengalspider
    Although I am not so active here, then also I am earning from google adsense from my previous posts. Bengalspider have become the most popular website, so everyone must start posting to increase their revenue.

Hello Mazil,
    I am very much excited to know that you are getting Adsense Clicks from this site. I have posted many articles and businesses and planning to Apply for Adsense through this site.

I am really amused by the fact that this site Shares Revenue with the Members. So, Bengalspider rockkss..

Congratts once again for your Achievments.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hi Manzil,
    BengalSpider.com - not only shares Adsense Revenue also provides the platform to the members who don't have personal websites/blogs to get Google Adsense.

Congratulations to you for getting Clicks from BengalSpider.com. My suggestion would be to post Articles, Businesses and Events as much as you can, so that you got much more clicks.

Thanks

Hello Manzil,
    Well, congratulations for getting google ads from Bengalspider.com. Really feel nice to see that Bengalspider.com is growing up day by days very fastly and also giving good google adsense revenue.
    Congratulations again !!

thanks and regards,
    ajay singh,

QUOTE - There is only one happiness in the world ....... To love and to be love.

Hi Mazil,

It's really good to know that you have been getting clicks from Bengal Spider for your contributions here.
    Your contributions are, no doubt, very qualitive and hence you can expect many more clicks and earnings from this site in future also. So keep contributing.

Regards,
    Tanushree

Hi,

Mazil its realy to good near me knowing that you ernning from Google Adsense, because earlier i am applied from Adsense through Bengal Spider.com and waiting for approval. My heartest congratulation for you and best of luck for future .

Thanks anf regards
    Raju Chatterjee
    Gold Member of Bengal Spider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.