You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

How to get Google Adsense?

I want join google adsense. please let me give about it..
    Hello Prasun,
    Let me tell you that you are at the Right place, Bengalspider.com provides the platform and support to get Adsense Account approved from Google and also Share Revenue with the members.

Prasun, here is the minimum criteria to get an Adsense Account from Google through Bengalspider.com -
    1. You should be GOLD Level Member
    2. Your Profile should be complete with photo.
    3. You should submit atleast 30+ articles with good content
    4. You should be 6-months old and active member in this 6-month period.

These are minimum requirement to get Adsense A/C and its nothing; even I got my approval from here. You can ask questions here in Forum to clear your doubts.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hi Prasun,
    Your profile shows that you have just joined the site. You are also yet to score any point so far. As such, it is too early to expect for Adsense Earning from the site.

As already mentioned by Snehasish Roy, you have to fulfil certain conditions before becoming entitled to apply for adsense. Kindly go through the guidelines and follow them strictly. Meanwhile, continue your contributions in the site which will help you get good Adsence Earning once you are eligible for the same.

Thanking you and hoping for your early achievement in the Adsense field.

Regards,
    Tanushree

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.