You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Killers of Bengal Spider - Awards June 2010

Killer of Bengal Spider - The Best performer of the month Award of BengalSpider.com.

Congratulations to all of our beloved members, who contributed as much as they can and now it's the time for getting some reward for your effort. This award is given on the basis of Active participants through out the month and for contributing Hot & Latest Topics of Bengal in Resource / Business and other sections of BengalSpider.com.

Top-3 Killers of Bengal Spider – June 2010

1. Snehasish - Rs. 100/- : Snehasish has contributed consistently throughout the month in Resource, Business & Forum section.

2. Dhananjoy Chakraborty - Rs. 75/- : Dhananjoy Chakraborty is another regular member of Bengalspider.com and always comes up with excellent articles.

3. Raju Chatterjee - Rs. 50/- : Raju Chatterjee is one of the Gold members of Bengalspider with full of passion of posting good articles.

This is just a Token Cash Reward from BengalSpider.com but the honor behind this means a lot. Members please join me to Congratulate out Top-3 Killer Members of BengalSpider for June 2010.

You all are eligible to participate and to win Reward from BengalSpider.com. Lets compete for this month.

Note: Members, who already won, are also eligible to win in coming months as well.
    Hi Snehasish, Dhananjay & Raju,

Congratulations to all of you being the winner as the Killer of Bengal Spider for the Month of June. You all really doing a great contribution for Assam spider. Hope you will continue your journey in future also.

Thanking you
    With Regards
    Prasanta Borah

Join in Assam Spider and get Cash Credit and adsense Revenue

Hi,
    Aninda da special thank to you for inspire me to post in Bengal spider.com , and also thank you Prasanta for wishing me.

Congratulations to all the three killers! You have done a fabulous job and have been aptly recognised.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Thanks for the Award. This is my first ever Award received from this website. Bengalspider rockkss...

Congratulations to Dhananjay and Raju for winning with me.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Thanks Mr. Anindya

Hi,

Congratulations to the winners for their great achievement. Thanks webmaster for the acknowledgement of the work of the participating members.

Regards,
    Subhajit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.