You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Membership Level

Today, I logged on to my account after a long period. Actually, I was busy preparing for my examination and, therefore, I had been keeping away from the site.

But after logging on, I found myself in the Bronze Level category while it had been Silver Level at the time I had last logged in a few months back.I am not sure whether the membership level has been changed since then.

Will anybody kindly clarify?

Regards,
    Tanushree
    Hi Tanushree,
    Silver level starts from 100-Points, which was previously from 50 points. In recent past an announcement was made that if any member upload their self photo in profile then they will get 50-points for free.

Hence, moving to next level become nothing. Therefore, the Silver Category requireent changed to 50 to 100. You have 89-points and if you just upload your own photo in your Profile Page, then you will also get 50-points for free and can move to SILVER Level.

Thanks

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hi Snehasish,

Many thanks for the information. Actually, while going through the member's list, I found some members in the silver level with less than 100 points to their credit, hence the doubt.

Anyway, thank you once again.

Tanushree

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.