You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Membership Level

Today, I logged on to my account after a long period. Actually, I was busy preparing for my examination and, therefore, I had been keeping away from the site.

But after logging on, I found myself in the Bronze Level category while it had been Silver Level at the time I had last logged in a few months back.I am not sure whether the membership level has been changed since then.

Will anybody kindly clarify?

Regards,
    Tanushree
    Hi Tanushree,
    Silver level starts from 100-Points, which was previously from 50 points. In recent past an announcement was made that if any member upload their self photo in profile then they will get 50-points for free.

Hence, moving to next level become nothing. Therefore, the Silver Category requireent changed to 50 to 100. You have 89-points and if you just upload your own photo in your Profile Page, then you will also get 50-points for free and can move to SILVER Level.

Thanks

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hi Snehasish,

Many thanks for the information. Actually, while going through the member's list, I found some members in the silver level with less than 100 points to their credit, hence the doubt.

Anyway, thank you once again.

Tanushree

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.