You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Page Impression in Google Adsense

Normally I get 25-30 AdSence page impressions from BengalSpider. To day it has reached 195.
    Congratulations Dhananjay for getting more Page Impresseions from Bengalspider.com. More Page Impressions means more Adsense Revenue oppertunity.

Congratts again.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hi Dhananjay,
    Let me tell you that recently you are doing a great job in BengalSpider.com. Page Impression means how many people visits your page. Since, you are contributing good articles like profile of Political Parties, Bidhan Sabha Election 2011 updates etc and these increase the chance of attracting more visitors.

I found that your Article '5th July Bharat Bandh' has been viewed in good numbers today. It means, the more you post new and hot topics as soon as possible, the chance of getting good amount from Adsense increases.

BengalSpider.com is getting Daily Pageviews of around 4500+ So you can earn more thorugh Adsense if you post recent topics for example, Star Entertainment Awards 2010, Admission Notice of PG / UG Courses etc.

Anyways Congrats to you for your success...

Thanks

Thank you Mr. Anindya for the information about '5th July Bharat Bandh'.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.