You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

Please Tell me How to earn money?

Hello,
    I am new here. Please tell me How to Earn Money?

please...

Bengali Version (balun kamon kore money kamabo)
    Hello Koushik,
    You have already completed one step towards earning money online by Registering for free and now you need to do following things to Earn Money Online:

1. At first go thorugh New Members FAQ - It will clear most of your doubts.

2. How you can earn money? You can earn money by sharing information related to West Bengal State with Bengalspider. Information of School/College/University Admission, Political News, Film & TV Serial news, Sports news, Job Openings, Events in Bengal, etc etc anything about Bengal. You can also share Shops, Medical Centres, Shopping Malls etc Business Addresses here to earn money.

3. Participate in Contests of Bengalspider and Earn Money.

4. Read more on How to Earn Money?

5. You can earn money by refering other via your Referral Link: http://www.Bengalspider.com/r/2010k.aspx

6. Remember, whenever you write articles or whenever you post anything - dont COPY from other site and dont use CHAT Words like 'd','c','plz' etc

7. Recently Bengalspider offers CASH for Resource, Business, Review and Link Section only and in future will start prviding Cash for News, Forum as well.

8. After 6-months you can apply for Google Adsense through Bengalspider to earn extra money while you sleep.

Wishing you all the best and looking for your first attempt.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.