You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

How Can I Earn Cash from here?

HOW CAN I EARN CASH MONEY FROM THIS SITE? AND HOW CAN I EARN FREQUENTLY?
    Hai Dipak

Always if you aim at earning at cash you must work hard and work smart too.

Resources are the main section to earn cash credits.

And after completing 6 months you will be eligible for google adsense.

K Mohan

Thanks...

Hello Dipak Chatterjee,
    BengalSpider.com pays online for the Genuine Work. Genuine means true and honest work without Copying from other websites. You have excellent chance of earning as I came to know from your profile that you are awaiting for your B.Sc results.

Let me tell you from which sections of BengalSpider you can earn -
    1. As Mr. Mohan informed; RESOURCE is the best section to earn - you can submit self-written articles on anything of Bengal / Admission Result Exam Schedule information of Bengal's institutes / Profiles of Celebrities of Bengal / Film Review details / Tourist spots / Latest news of Bengal etc etc

2. BUSINESS Section also offers heavy amount of Cash - you can post School/college/shops/showrooms/stores and any type of business shoppe of Bengal.

3. Write Review and get Cash

4. Mentioned the name of this site in other websites/Blogs and then submit the URL where you have mentioned the BengalSpider referral link in the LINK section and Earn.

5. Submit School/College Syllabus / Question Papers and EARN

6. Participate in Contests and be winner.

7. Get maximum points in a month and earn reward for that.

Things to remember:
    - No Copy Pasting
    - No use of Chat Languages like 'c', 'd', 'plz' etc
    - Use proper English in proper letter format

Feel free to clear your doubt here in Forum - we are always with New Emerging Members.

Thanks

Hi Dipak,
    There are many sections in BengalSpider that provides cash for contribution. You can earn if you share your knowledge regarding Bengal and any kind of activities of Bengal.

Like, TV serial schedule casts story etc etc.

Just sharing with you that Poll, Community won't get Cash for you. Try to post Business or try to write articles in resource to get cash.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.