You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Today i am a gold member..joined here on 10th July 2010

Today i became a gold member of this lovely site and i am elated to share this information to fellow members. Thanks to all.

K Mohan
    Congrats Mohan for reaching another milestone in a single week from date of joining. Active participation of yours in Gallery Section and Forum Section are making those sections lively.
    Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Snehasish thanks for your appreciation.

Right from my childhood i had attachment to photo and photography.

Even in Hyderbabad spider where i am platinum member with more than 32000 points has contributed more photos in the gallery.

I hope my photos were informative and educative too.

K Mohan

Mr. Mohan,
    Congratulations for reaching GOLD LEVEL. Yes, all the photos submitted by you are informative. The description and the title is the major thing to attract traffic. So, please use Titles with good Keywords.

Congratts and looking for your active contribution in Bengalspider

Thanks

Thanks Andy for responding.

Your best wishes has lifted my spirits to further heights.

Its always gives a great satisfaction if works get appreciated.

Thanks once again.

K Mohan

Mr. Mohan,
    My heartly congratulation for you and also welcome to the room of Gold Member in Bengalspider.com.

I allways want to say you that keep it up and also want see you good resources in Resource section.

This is a good news for all member of Bengalspider.com that you achieved the gold level in a one week from the date of your joining.

Congratulation again,

Regards,

Raju Chatterjee

Raju Chatterjee thanks for responding.

And through you i came to know that all the members of this site have achieved gold level and i am elated over it.

This regional site is really live when compared to others.

Our Editors and Webmasters are also cardial.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.