You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Google AdSense not approved.

I am applied for google adsense but after one day i am recieved a message from google that my account are not approve with Issues:Unacceptable site content. What can i do now? If any solution have of this problem than reply me as soon as possible.
    Never loose your concentration, try hard and apply again after 2-3 month time. In between post self written descriptive content and never follow same format of posting.

Good Luck for the next application.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hai Raju

I can understand your disappointment over rejection of google adsense.

I am platinum member with over 32000 points at Hyderabad spiders without google account.

As per present rules you have to complete 6 months. And you have joined on 10th July 2010 only.

Wait for a proper time.

K Mohan

Thank you Mr. Snehasish and Mr. Mohan for reply me with good word.

I am again try for google adsense after 2 months with more good resource in Bengalspider.com.

Mr.Mohan i am not joined in 10th july 2010 i am six moth older member of Bengalspider.com.

Thanks again to both of you.

With Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee

Me too don't have adsense... So what? Don;t get disappointed Raju.. We will get it one day.
    Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Thank you again Mr. Snehasish for inspire me about google adsense.

I think i am not now disappointed because all member of Bengalspider.com with me to get google adsense.

Thank you again to Mr. Snehasis.

With Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.