You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Google AdSense not approved.

I am applied for google adsense but after one day i am recieved a message from google that my account are not approve with Issues:Unacceptable site content. What can i do now? If any solution have of this problem than reply me as soon as possible.
    Never loose your concentration, try hard and apply again after 2-3 month time. In between post self written descriptive content and never follow same format of posting.

Good Luck for the next application.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hai Raju

I can understand your disappointment over rejection of google adsense.

I am platinum member with over 32000 points at Hyderabad spiders without google account.

As per present rules you have to complete 6 months. And you have joined on 10th July 2010 only.

Wait for a proper time.

K Mohan

Thank you Mr. Snehasish and Mr. Mohan for reply me with good word.

I am again try for google adsense after 2 months with more good resource in Bengalspider.com.

Mr.Mohan i am not joined in 10th july 2010 i am six moth older member of Bengalspider.com.

Thanks again to both of you.

With Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee

Me too don't have adsense... So what? Don;t get disappointed Raju.. We will get it one day.
    Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Thank you again Mr. Snehasish for inspire me about google adsense.

I think i am not now disappointed because all member of Bengalspider.com with me to get google adsense.

Thank you again to Mr. Snehasis.

With Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.