You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Asking about Bengalspider

I have some questions about this bengal spider activities.

1. When I will be able to contact the members of the bengal?

2. When I will be able to add pictures?

3. When I will be able to access the all options?

4. How I can communicate with the members of this site?

I will have been waiting for the answers of all the questions which i asked.

regards
    Dipak Chatterjee
    Hello Dipak,
    Nice to see you are interested to make Money Online through Bengalspider. Let me clear your doubts:

1.When I will be able to contact the members of the bengal?
    You can contact the Members in 3-ways: Goto member profile page and click Contact Member to leave message for that particular member // Goto Chat option - if other members are also in chat then you can contact directly // Last option to clear your doubt is Forum.

If you want contact members for your personal use then better to Leave Message through Member Profile page. And if you have queries (like this one) it's better to leave message in Forum.

2.When I will be able to add pictures?
    You are eligible to Add Picture - You have already added your profile picture. If you want to Upload Pictures related to Bengal then goto PICTURE SECTION and Upload - Remember, Title should be good with 2-3 lines self-written description and the Photo shouldn't have other website name on it.

3.When I will be able to access the all options?
    Every member has the Default Permission to access all Sections. Normally, if the members break rules times and times again then gets banned.

4.How I can communicate with the members of this site?
    Already mentioned how to contact members through their Profile Page.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hello Snehasish,

Sorry to say I am not satisfied by yoyr response.

Because,

1.When I want to contact any member then I just get an error

"Send Message

You are not authorized to contact other members currently. Your account must reach some specific reputation level before you can contact others. You may continue posting high quality content which will eventually improve your reputation level in this site.
    You may post your queries in the Forum. "

2.For the uploading pictures its ok.

3.For the accessing of the all options I am not agree with you.
    I am not able to access all the features.Why I am not able to access the adsense program?

Reagrds,

Kolkata

Dipak Chatterjee

Thanks for replying honestly.

Yes you can only contact members once you reach Gold Membership Level (500-Points).

you can't access the sections like Tour Packages, Tourist Places and Celebrity submission. Adsense program can only be used only after 6-months and when you are in Gold Member.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hello Snehasish,
    Thank you for calling me honest.

But, still now here is a confusion.

You said that when I will reach GOLD membership then I can access all
    the options. But, you also said that I can access after 6 months. Why?

Regards,

Dipak Chatterjee

Kolkata,West Bengal

You can apply for Adsense only after 6-months. But, you can access all sections including contacting members through messaging after reaching Gold Level.
    Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hello Snehasish,
    Thank you for clearing my all doubts.

Here is one more question to ask.

How I can get money from this site?

Who will give that to me?

And when I can request for the payment?

Regards,

Kolkata,West Bengal

Dipak Chatterjee

Hi Dipak,
    Bengalspider.com pays money for sharing information in your own words. Once you reach the Payout Limit ie Rs.1000/- in any month, then in the first date of next month the Pay Announcement will be made.

Once your payment announced in Forum, then you need to send us an acknowledgement (Invoice) with your Bank Details and your verification pin number (see in your profile page for pin entry) at mentioned email id (will be mentioned during announcement of payment).

Payment will be made through Net-Banking Process, directly to your Bank Account number.

Thanks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.