You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Let me know the cash dredit details

let me know how i can earn thru this website.
    Hello Ria,
    BengalSpider is the Website of West Bengal State - Here members can earn money by sharing information. As of now, in the Resource, Business, Review, Link sections of this site giving away money for sharing information.

Let me tell you an example; Assume you watch TV Bengali Serial Ek Aakasher Neeche - You can earn money if you share the information of that Serial (like Actor/Actress name, Serial Timings Schedule, Basic Story, Producer, Director, in which Channel its shown etc).

Another example:
    Assume that you went to any shop for purchasing products, You can post that shop name-address-phone number and details like how to go there/what are available/facilities etc in the Business section to earn money

After 6-months you can apply for Adsense as well.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hi,
    Ria at 1st welocome to the family of Bengalspider.com when you registered here then you be a family member.

As per tell you Mr. Snehasish you follow the way of posting here and if you further cant understand with posting then you can written here.

I am also waiting to see your first resource in resource section of Bengalspider.com.

With Regards,
    raju Chatterjee

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.