You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Only two points to photos is very less..please restore 5 points.

Posting photos and images is not that easy. Please restore the five points for that immediately.

K Mohan
    Mr.
    Mohan after four day i am sign in today and when i posting photo here then see the point are given 2 instead of point 5.

After that i visit forum understand the which is problem.

Also i want to know from Webmaster why point are changed from 5 to 2?

Yes Raju I am really disturbed.

My photos are best and any way this site is not giving any cash credits to it atleast let me be happy with points. Even that was denied now.

I once again appeal to restore 5 point to photo posting.

K Mohan

Hello Raju & Mohan,
    There was a bug in the Picture Section, as you all know while uploading the Picture the by default 5-points were assigned but in the Scoreboard it was showing 2-points per photo. It was fixed now and the points for uploading Pictures and Videos are set to 2.

We have seen that the pictures are not taken by their own and also seen that members are reluctant to write 4-5 lines of description (hardly 1 line of Description written).

This is why we decided to make the point to 2 instead of 5. In future we are going to implement a process by which we can assign points as per the Description written and that will be helpful for the members.

Bengalspider.com don't offer Cash for uploading Pictures, Videos and Jobs etc; but those having Adsense can earn through Adsense from these sections and people on internet always looking for Pictures and Jobs. Hence, it's good to provide the platform to the members for earning a lot from Adsense; instead of giving few cash.

Live like family and welcome all the necessary changes for good sake. Who knows we could announce monthly prizes for uploading highest number of Picture/Videos/Jobs etc in near future.

Thanks

Hello Anindya Da,

Thank you for clear my question and i am now understand that the problem of photo posting.

It is good news for all Bengalspider member that given prizes to highest posting of picture and videos.

Mr.Mohan this is good news also for you, now you can post more picture in picture section.

Thank you again Anindya Da,

With Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee

Thanks Andy for reply.

I joined this site only with the view to provide best pictures to Bengali people but degrading points have shatered my plans.

Now i may quit this site and concentrate some where.

K Mohan

Hello Mr. Mohan!

The point deduction is not only the Pictures of West Bengal. This has been done unanimously in all the Spider sites. You are free to quit upon your will, but disappointment will chase you.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Kumaraditya thanks for responding.

I know the point deduction was carried out unanimously. What was disturbing that this was done without informing the members and suddently our scores and points went hayware.

No earnings, no cash credits, aleast points i was expecting to the right contributions. Hence this frustrations.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.