You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Why members are not answering the forums

Many members are not attending to forums which is a bad practice.

K Mohan
    Nice to see you back. I really missed your photos. Please forget everything about point decrement and start posting exciting photos from your stock.

Yes you are right, member of this site are not active in Forum, may be they dont want to discuss. Any ways you will find me always sharing my views in Forum.

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Snehahish thanks for responding.

You are always a supporting hand in this site and feel the mind and heart of other members in distress.

I appreciate your attitude to answers the threads here and motivating members to stick here.

Keep it up.

K Mohan

Mr. Mohan

You are allways discuss in forum with right thinks, this good for all member of Bengalspider.

It is also right and i with your view that all member are not attending the forum.

Mr. Snehasis are right that they may be not want to share the view with all member, this news for all member who are not attending the forum section in this family site.

But you allways see me to share view with you and also another member of BengalSpider.com

With Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee
    Family member of Bengalspider.com

Forum is the most important part of any website. A new member always choose forum first to see whether the site is active or not and to clear doubts. This is why I always support members who are active in Forum. Though only few members are active in Forum, still the active participation of them making forum active.

Welldone K.Mohan, Snehasish and Raju for making Forum live.

Thanks

Thanks Andy

I always give more important to forums and you can see my presence in ISC forum and other sites forums too.

Though i am not after earnings, i always want to participate in all the sites and forums. But very few understands this.

Thanks Andy for supporting my view.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.