You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Killer of Bengal Spider Award - July 2010: Raju, Dhananjoy & K.Mohan

Killer of Bengal Spider - The Best performer of the month Award of BengalSpider.com.

Lets congratulate Winners of Killer Award for the month of July 2010. Just a token money is provided to the Top-3 members in every month.

Top-3 Killers of Bengal Spider – July 2010

1. Raju Chatterjee - Rs. 100/- : Raju Chatterjee has contributed consistently throughout the month in Resource, Business & Picture section and managed to accumulate top score of 1376 in July 2010

2. Dhananjoy Chakraborty - Rs. 75/- : Dhananjoy Chakraborty is one of the Gold members of Bengalspider with full of passion of posting good articles.

3. K.Mohan - Rs. 50/- : K.Mohan is recently joined active member of Bengalspider.com and always comes up with excellent Photographs related to Bengal.

This is just a Token Cash Reward from BengalSpider.com but the honor behind this means a lot. Members please join me to Congratulate out Top-3 Killer Members of BengalSpider for July 2010.

You all are eligible to participate and to win Reward from BengalSpider.com. Lets compete for this month.

Note: Members, who already won, are also eligible to win in coming months as well.
    What an announcement made on Friendship Day; Congrats Raju, Dhananjoy and K.Mohan for Winning the Monthly Award of July 2010. Outstanding participation getting you the honor that we are not getting easily.
    Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Thanks Mr. Anindya, for the honour. Consecutive two months I am in second position. Next time I'll try to be on the top.

Thanks Andy for considering my name for the award.

Its great to see my name at the third position and winning fifty rupees as cash reward.

I greet all the members who won this award and you for taking a right initiative.

K Mohan

This is a very cheerful message near me because in July 2010 i am recevied the 3rd Killer award, but in August 2010 i am a received the 1st Killer award Throughout for my good work in Bengal Spider.

This all credit goes to Mr. Anindya for Inspire me to Posting in Bengalspider.com, also its great news in this month i am touch Higher point.

Congratulation to Mr.Dhananjay and Mr. K.Mohan to win the award with me and special Congratulation to Mr. Dhananjay because in this month you cover the 1000 point in Bengal Spider.com

Thanks to Mr. Snehasis for share my Happyness i also want to say that next month i want to see you your name in this award.

With Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee
    Gold Member of Bengalspider

Thanks Raju Chatterjee for your kind message.

Whether its first time or second time, you have won a good award and i hail this.

Keep it up.

K Mohan

Snehashish thanks for your message.

You are very kind enough in this site and i personaly feel you too should have got a award for cheering the members of this site.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.