You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

How can i earn cash money from this site? and how can i earn frequently?

HOW CAN I EARN CASH MONEY FROM THIS SITE? AND HOW CAN I EARN FREQUENTLY?? AND HOW CAN I EARN FREQUENTLY?
    Hello Sarkar welcome to this site.

You can earn good money here provided you contribute best articles concerning this state in your own words in respective section of resources. If it is approved you will get good cash credit.

If the contribution from your side is regular the income will increase manifold.

Since less members are here you can excel very well here.

Try once.

K Mohan

In recent days, Bengalspider paying Cash for sharing Self written Articles in Resource Section, Sharing details of Shops / Schools / Colleges etc in Business Section, and Monthly Highest point getter awards.

You may participate in Contests (currently Bidhan Sabha election 2011 contest is going on).

Thanks

Hi,

For earning frequently you have to post content (article, business) here on regular basis. Post any information relating to West Bengal; it will give you more cash. Also there are other contest and cash prizes for you. Keep eye on forum for new contest announcements.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Dear Sarkar,

Do not think of earning. Just post quality works and forget it.
    The result will be good if you do work good.
    Post as much info on Bengal as possible, be it resource, business etc.
    Do not look upon your point table frequently because it will divert you from reaching your goal. Post quality work for 2-3 months regularly and see the result.

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Manidip

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.