You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I found Bengal Spider better than ISC

For last few months I post content to Bengal spider. I found Bengal Spider better than ISC. I want to share my experience with everyone here so that you can able to know why I think so,

1.Continuous support from Webmaster Mr. Anindya:

Form my very 1st post I got support from Mr. Anindya, Even his personal massage makes me interested for posting content here. This type of support is missing in ISC. I want to mention about my first admission post which have many mistakes. I got no cash credit and minimum point for it. Then as explain by Mr. Anindya I stated posting as required by the site and started earning cash credit and points.

2.Superb editing work:

For the new member contributing first time in this type of website editing work is very important. Instead of deleting content Bengal spider editors firstly inform the member about the improvement required in the post. But in ISC if you post anything wrong your post will be deleted.

3.More point and at least some cash for every post:

For less content you can get more point here compare to ISC and there is cash for almost all regional post. Normally in ISC for short content cash credit is not there.

So, I earnestly request all member of ISC please try this regional website (Bengal Spider) for double earning and also value for your post.
    Thanks for sharing your personal view about Bengalspider.com - I beleive that every member is useful for any website. It's your consistent posting according to the Posting Guideline that fetched you Cash and points.

Hopefully you will encourage other members and will solve queries and problems faced by other members. You are well experienced and usefull member of Bengalspider.

Keep up your good work. we all with you..

Thanks

Subhajit thanks for posting this interesting thread.

Definately the Webmaster here in this site is very active and makes others to contribute with good response. Since very few members are here the task of giving personal attention is more here. But its always a good feeling that a member gets response immediately.

K Mohan

Hi Subhajit,

Yes I agree with you that BengalSpider is a better site than ISC. In fact not only BengalSpider. All the Spider Sites like MumbaiSpider, PunjabSpider and others are more advantageous than ISC. Spider Sites can give better chances for earning. There are some excellent contests like the Reality Show Resource Contest which are just wonderful. I request everyone to post in spider sites.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.