You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Spam all over job classified

Dear Webmaster,

I have recently joined this wewbsite. You can check my work.
    But the problem I found that, to get more points by posting in business section lot of spamming I can see in the classified job section.
    Where people claim that anyone can earn 40,000 per month and above by simply doing copy paste work or data entry work.

I from my own experience can say that this is baseless claimming and you as the webmaster should prevent before it becomes a disease.
    Keep bengalspider informative but not dirty. Make it clean.
    Waiting for reply

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Manidip
    Manidip thanks for posting this useful thread and bringing to the notice details of spam resources in Job section. Often new members in the interest of getting more points often end up posting copied contents and hence this problem. We have to educate the new members from doing this.

K Mohan

Hello Manidip,
    Since every member who joins the site has the default permission of posting in all section including Classifieds; some members who may have registered with Online Ad Posting work, joins and post their Ads in Classified or in Business > Job section.

But, during the editing and approval process our Editors always DELETE those Ads of Earn Money types.

Bengalspider.com don't allow any promotion of other websites that tends to pay online.

Thanks for showing your positive thought and care towards your own BengalSpider.com

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.