You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Rs. 1000 Earning level Touch Today in BengalSpider

Hello,
    All friends of Bengalspider.com today i am touch the Rs.1000 earning level, its very good news for me.
    Raju thanks for posting this and i am elated that my fellow member has earned rupees 1000 from this site. I wish you earn more here and shine as the best member of this growing site.

K Mohan

Dear Raju,

Thanks that you achieved the feat. It is always inspiring to all and motivation for you to do better.

My suggestion to you bhai, that please try to improve your english. It is only suggestion, don't mind please. A Gold level member with weak english does not look good.

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Manidip

Mr. Manidip

Thanks to motived me for my good job. But this is not right place to discuss the problem of bengalspider member.

So please further dont write me this type of message, you don't know this is a big problem create for member to receive other oppertunity from this website.

If you don't help me its ok , but also you dont write this type of message here.

Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee

Mr.
    Mohan Thanks to inspire me for my well job. In those day i saw you dont post your well features Photo like before.

I allways go to see your picture in picture section, i also want to see from you good type articles in this website.

So please keep posting your Picture and Articles in Bengalspider, i wait to see your Articles.

Thanking you,
    With regards,
    Raju Chatterjee

Dear Raju,

I am sorry extremely if my suggestion hurts you. There was no intention to project you less qualified. That was just a suggestion. Again I say sorry.
    Keep up the good work for bengal spider.

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Manidip

Congratulations Raju for reaching the minimum Payout limit of BengalSpider. Now follow the process for collecting the Earning (see the Forum Message posted by Dr. Sanjeev).

Wish you all the very best in near future and hope you make Rs.1000/- in every coming months.

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.