You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winner of Bidhan Sabha Election 2011 Contest

Congratulate the winners of the Bidhan Sabha Election 2011 Contest that was ended on 25th August 2010.

Please read what was the Rule and Prize details of Bidhan Sabha Election 2011

Winners of Bidhan Sabha Election 2011
    1. Dhananjoy Chakroborty : Rs.150/- + 300-Points
    2. Raju Chatterjee : Rs.125/- + 250-Points
    3. Kumaraditya Sarkar : Rs.100/- + 200-Points

Huge number of information shared by especially Dhananjoy and Raju make BengalSpider rich on Bidhan Sabha Elction 2011 topics. Members can still share information on Bidhan Sabha Election 2011 and get Cash for every post.
    Thank you Mr. Andy,
    Although the Bidhan Sabha Election 2011 Contest is over, I shall continue posting on different assembly seats.

Thank you Mr. Anindya,
    It is very very good news for me because today i complete the earning level of Rs.1000 and also the 2nd winner of Bidhan Sabha Election2011.

It is good news for Mr. Dhananjoy and Mr.Kumaraditya also win with me and my heartly congratulation to both of you.

I win this contest because i receive the help hand for posting here from Mr. Anindya Da, thank you again.

With Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee

Thank you Mr. Raju and congratulation.

I convey my best wishes for the following members who got this award and additional points too.

1. Dhananjoy Chakroborty : Rs.150/- + 300-Points
    2. Raju Chatterjee : Rs.125/- + 250-Points
    3. Kumaraditya Sarkar : Rs.100/- + 200-Points

Good work and keep it up.

K Mohan

Hello friends!

To speak the truth, I never expected an award in this contest even in my distant dreams. The criterion was to post 30 articles and I posted only a few. I was as much surprised and excited when I saw this thread. Thanks to all, especially to the webmaster Anindya da.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to you all !!!

Keep it up!

Regards,

Somen

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.