You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Gold Member in 10 days

Dear Spiders,

I have become Gold member of Bengal Spider within 10 days from joinning this site. So what about other gold member story?

Please share.

Tip: Post quality resource and get the result.

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Manidip
    Congratulations Manidip Chakraborty for reaching the Gold Level in just 10 Days in BengalSpdier. Your work is very much genuine and honest towards the site as you didn't make your points by Joining Community, Voting or Making Poll - You have worked hard and shared exception resources thorugh which you accumulate points.

I whole-heartedly appreciate your presence in the site and looking for quality resources form you. Since you are attached with Belur Math, I would love to see resources on Belur Math and on profiles of Belur Math Guru Ji's.

Good Job done and many more to come from you.. You are Platinum categoried member not of Gold or Diamond.

Thanks

Hello Mr. Manidip,
    You are the new star of Bengalspider and you can contribute a lot in this site. BengalSpider has already gained a respectable ranking and member like you can help to improve the rank further.

Dear Dhananjoy & Andy,

Wow!
    Such overhelming response from the Pro like you people a real motivator. I am overhelmed.
    Wait there are lot more to come.
    Honestly I am doing rael hardwork for articles and event section.
    These are painstaking also. Even at 4.00 A.M. I find Andy is online and doing editing that motivates me more.

Thanks to all that you liked my work

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Manidip

Hello Mr. Manidip,

Achieving Gold level in any of the spider sites is not a matter of joke, that too in ten days! Hats off. You are really blessed by the Holy Trinity - Thakur, Maa, Swamiji - so carry on your great job with this great pace.

You said Anindya da was online even at 4.00 am. I knew that. What I didn't know that now he has got other members beside him like you to cooperate with him. He has done a great job almost single-handedly so far. It is great to see you friends cooperating with him.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Manidip please accept my best wishes for achieving gold level in 10 days. Getting this level in a spider site is really commendable.

Keep going.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.