You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

FUTURE of BENGAL

I am an ardent well wisher of West Bengal

Not withstanding my nutral/unbiased character, one most important observation I find from various Bengali News paper that Mrs. Mamata Banerjee is being projected as future Chief Minister of West Bengal. Perfectly alright, she has the character and stigma and every thing required to run and show direction to state.
    But we must start thinking in a bit different way. I feel she should not fall in trap of other political parties who are behind this effort. She should remain in Central government and nominate some other good persons (she knows better) to be as Chief Minister and support the new forthcoming government. Lobbying for West Bengal Interest in centre is a hard task and mnay more complex politics are involved
    Lets start pondering over this question. I want to get her contact tel no and/or e-mail address. Since I belong to Delhi and we have a good set of people who really think for bengal without having any discrete interest in mind
    Dear Biman,

A very good thought indeed.

But my view is that she should become Chief Minister of Bengal. The situation is worse than ever. Only she can handle the situation well.
    As far as central aid is concerned, she is having an alliance with UPA-II and if she becomes the Chief Minister then it would be very easy for her to pursuade central in different bengal centric matter.
    First we need to help her elect as the Chief Minister and she will definitely change the city's outlook to a international standard.
    Already she has taken a step by not promoting STRIKE on every issue in Bengal. That is a very good sign of a good administrator.

The measure taken by KMC for the Falta Pipe Line project which will solve the water problem in kolkata forever.

So you can see measures are being taken to improve the condition of Bengal under Trinamool Congress Govt.

And the contact number of her, a cabinet minister of her level should not disclose personal number you can understand. But there is a way go and search in Google by typing MP Contact details and you will atleast get her ministry's contact no. If that does not solve youtr purpose then there is another way. That is please wait for some days, and the official Trinamool website is just about to be in action in this september month, which will be operated by Derek O Brien her close associate. There you can post your question or suggestion.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Manidip

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.