You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

What is the criteria of Posting Tour Package & Travel?

Dear Webmaster Andy,

I have two questions regarding Tour Package and Travel features.

Are these features still in for Cash Credits?

If one Travel Agent provides different Package Tour then, May I post all those packages differently as different posts everytime as a new post?

OR

If the Travel Agent is same then be it One Package tour or more than one it will be granted as a single post only.

Please reply me lightning fast.

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Manidip
    Hello Manidip,
    Sharing information in Tour Package Section of BengalSpider require special permission. Only selected members, Editors and Webmasters can share information there.

Coming to your query about types of positng in Tour Package Section: One need to divide all the pacakges in to several parts and should post differently as new posts and not to cover all Tour Packages in single post of any Travel Agent.

For an example:
    Voyagers Tour Operator of Kolkata organizes several tours in India and Abroad and also in India there are different places to cover. So, if one want to share packages then he/she should cover Single Tour Package in a Single Post with detail Package Program.

Yes we do offer Cash Revenue in that Section and only honest members (who never tends to Copy-Paste) having good writting skills gets chance to share information there.

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.