• Category: Ask about bengal

Dravit here - A New Member

ACURRICULAM VIATE
    Address : 186-D, Pocket IV, Mayur Vihar,
    Phase 1, New Delhi-110091
    Mobile : 9910081244
    DRAVIT
    Objective :

To join an Organization where I can get better prospective for my career as well as I can perform my best for the growth of the company.

Educational Qualification :

• 10th Passed from NIOs
    • 12th Passed from NIOs

Technical Qualification :

1 Participated in five-day Computer Training Programme from 23rd to 27th June, 1997 organised by PIB & NIC at Shastri Bhavan.
    2. Certificate in "Swift India 2000" from NIIT, New Delhi.
    3. Certificate in "Computer Hardware & Networking" July 2006 to December 2006 from Don Bosco Technical Institute, Mohan Lal Ganj, Lucknow
    4. Diploma in "Computer Hardware" from Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute. Scored First Division.

Hobbies / Sports /Curriculum
    (i) Successfully completed 14 days Trekking Camp at Roopkund (from May 21 to June 4, 2004).
    (ii) Successfully completed Six months' Certificate in Cooking, Bakery & Food processing from Sri Aurobindo Institute of Vocational Training, New Delhi, from 01.10.2004 to 31.03.2005.
    (iii) Listening music
    Job Profile : Installation of software and maintenance of P.C.
    Experience : Fresher
    Personal Details

Mother's Name : Ms. Kiran Chopra
    Date of Birth : 16th July, 1989
    Nationality : Indian
    Language Known : Hindi, English, Punjabi
    Marital Status : Unmarried
    The above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. If given me an opportunity, I will work upto the entire satisfaction of the organization.
    Date :…………………….. (Dravit)
    Place : Delhi
    Hello Dravit

This forum is to discuss the current affairs and other doubts concerning this site. This cannot be used for uploading any job profiles.

K Mohan

Hello Mr. Dravit,

This is not right place to published your profile for job, here discuss the updated information about West Bengal.

Mr. K.Mohan is right you cann't write here any personal details here, if you have any other question related to this website you can write in the forum in right place.

With Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee
    Member of Bengal spider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.