You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Suggestion for Bengal Spider

Dear Webmaster Anindya and Dr. Sanjeev,

There are so much EVENTS going on daily in Bengal. My suggestion is please make his section money oriented so that we get motivatIon.

Do the same in JOB section too.

This is the suggestion which I feel will keep this site more active and grow faster.

Hope Dr. Sanjeev and Mr. Anindya will definitely have a serious thought on this.

[I am fedup by the kind of ads like earning Rs. 50,000/- by copy paste. Please do stop this nonsense. I know any one can earn 50,000/- from net but copy paste will not do. Whoever is posting this please give them an informative note that this kind of claim is bogus and they should not waste their time but devote their time in productive work which is legal and genuine]

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Manidip
    If any one post information in Event Section and Job Section are not geting any instant Cash Revenue from Bengalspider, but they can get revenue from Google Adsense A/C.

If any one want to post Events and Jobs to get instant Cash Credits, then he/she may share the information of Events and Jobs in the RESOURCE Section's 'Recruitment Jobs' & 'Events' Category with detail description, which isn't required in the actual Job & Event Section.

So, you are welcome to post Events and Jobs in appropriate Category in Resource and get Cash for that.

Thanks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.