You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Very much ill

Dear All,

I am very much ill for two days due to viral fever and I could not contribute to the site. I am sorry. Hope to get well soon.

Congratulation to Dhananjoy Da as He recieved the amount Rs. 1000/-.
    Hope to hear the same news fro Raju Chatterjee too.

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    manidip
    Manidip sorry to hear from you that you are down with viral fewer. Take care of your health first. This site can be visited any time and you can make good contributions afterwards to make the loss. Anyway a good performer always feel the miss and you are right in your place.

Hope to get well soon.

K Mohan

Dear,
    Manidip da this is very bad news for all family member of Bengalspider, because you are a good Contributor.Please don't think now other matter at first you take care your health condition.Hope you will come back within two days with good resource like before.

And for payment, hope my payment will send in my account. I don't check in my account for two days. After checking i will tell you ok.

Again Manidip Da just take rest.

With Kind Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee

Hello Manidip,
    Sorry to hear that you got fever for last few days. Since you are very near to the payout limit, I was thinking of you that why you are not coming with good articles in last few days. Now, I came to know from you about the reason.

Take Medicines, and get well soon. Remember, better health is more precious that money. So, take your time and get well first. Then start contributing in Bengalspider like previous.

Try to take rest during night, as I found you work during late night also in Bengalspider.

Thanks

Hi Manidip
    Nothing is as precious than health, take care of yourself. Take my best wishes for quick recovery.

We will be waiting for a healthy Manidip at Bengalspider again.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.