You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Today I touch the Diamond Member Level

Today i touch the Diamond memebr level in Bengalspider,It is very good news near me because i will waiting for this days.Thanks to all member for help me to do some work in This Website.

Thanks to Anindya da for inspire me.Manidip da i also want see you as a Diamond member in this website after cure health condition of your.

Thank You,
    With Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee
    Hello Raju,
    You have reached one step closure to the top-most level of Bengalspider. You have contributed immensely for the past several months and become experienced member of Bengalspider too.

Wish you all the best in coming future and congratulations for getting your 1st payment from Bengalspider and reaching Diamond Level.

Thanks

Raju Chatterjee accept my best wishes for having achieved diamond level in this site. I can understand how much hard work might have have gone into getting this coveted position. Bask on the glory of of success in this site.

K Mohan

Thank you,
    Mr. Anindya and Mr. Mohan for share my happyness.Anindya da special thanks to you for your kind inspiration today i am a also Diamond member of Bengalspider. Sorry for late response in forum.

Again thank you Mr. Mohan because you allways inspire me afterdoing some good job in Bengalspider, in future allways i want support from both of you to make this website a popular website of West Bengal.

Thank you,
    With Kind Regards,
    Raju Chatterjee
    Diamond Member of Bengalspider

Raju Chatterjee thanks for your response. As a fellow member if this site i will always support any member who ever does a sustained effort to preserve this site and you are one amongst them. Let your contribution may be small but presence of you must be registered here daily.

K Mohan

Congratulations Raju.. Keep going... All the very best for your future....
    Member Bengalspider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.