You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Chicken Pox nightmare for Manidip

Dear All,

Thanks to you all Spiders here for wishing me good health.
    But first it was viral fever only now it is Chicken Pox.

I am down with chicken pox heavily on head, upper back, neck, under arms, legs and hands. These are very itching. Though I am recovering fast through homeopathic medicine like: Natrum Sulph, Ferrum Phos, Kali Mur and Heper Sulph. Today it is seventh day of me sufferring and pretty weak feeling.

I just could not lie down any more and became online to know what is happening. I am trying to be here as early as possible. I might post an article too.

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Manidip
    Hi Manidip
    My best wishes for speedy recovery. Chicken Pox is a self remitting disease and will take its due course of time, till then you have to take extra care for yourself. Take complete rest and as you are on homeopathy, so I will not suggest you any medicine as one system of treatment is better usually, if not any emergency.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Chicken pox pain is realy testing and i can understand the agony of yours. I think neem leaves when rubbed on these will give you some relief. Please do that.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.