You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Biggest contest at Bengalspider - Festivals of Bengal

We are announcing another article contest at Bengalsider. The topic of the contest is Festival of West Bengal. As we all know Durga Puja is exceptional in West Bengal, and why only Durga Puja, we can,t ignore Lakhi Puja, Jagadhhatri Puja of Chandan Nagar, Kali Puja etc all are celebrated with full craze.

Members participating in this contest may write articles on festivals of West Bengal with keywords like different important and famous Pujas, importance of Duja, How Durga Puja is celebrated in West Bengal, Durga Puja 2010 at College square and other important places.

We are going to give bumper prize for this article contest.
    First prize - Rs 500
    Second prize - Rs 400
    Third prize - Rs 300
    Fourth prize - Rs 200
    Fifth prize - Rs 100

Hold on its not over, there is small additional contest in this and the topic is deal, discounts and offers in Puja (Durga puja, Lakhi Puja, Kali Puja, diwali etc)

Later contest will be judged on number of posts, that is more number of posts more will be closer to awards, unless the post is copied or irrelevant.

Prizes will be as follows
    First prize - Rs 200
    Second prize - Rs 150
    Third prize - Rs 100
    Fourth prize - Rs 50

Last date of the contest will after Jagadhatri Puja. Date will be mentioned later. So dont wait and get stuck in writing articles. Wherever you go in Puja, try to take photographs to post. I am sure this Puja will give you some great fun as well as some awards from Bengalspider.
    Contest on Bengal festivals is a welcome step to pep up the mood of the members here. I hope many members shall contribute their best on these festivals.

K Mohan

Hello Sanjeev Sir!

Badhai ho, what else can I say! I was so excited seeing this thread that I went straight to prepare a resource on Mahalaya Mahishasuramardini before Durga Puja. Only later a good friend of mine intimated me that I should have at least spared some time from preparing Bengal Kolkata Durga Puja 2010 Articles Video Photo Downloads and respond to the announcement post.

In fact there is no need to repeat, this is a great announcement. Let us make a small calculation. Even if we post 15 articles and get Rs. 10 for each, and manage to win even the fourth or fifth prize, we will earn somewhat between Rs. 250-350. If we can post more, and become the topper, only sky is the limit!

I will be eagerly participating in this contest. Won't you, friends?

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Great contest! I will surly participate in this.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

Hi,

Will we suppose to post here the link of the recourses written by us?

Regards,
    Subhajit

Subhajit Chatterjee
    You may or you may not post the link, i will prefer if you put the final post will all the links in same response, so that we can even see number of posts as well as other factors.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.