You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Post problems, queries and suggestions here

Hello BengalSpider friends!

This thread is to report missing categories for all sections in BengalSpider. If you feel there are not sufficient categories, you can also post your problems and queries.

You can also suggests some good things which can be useful for the site. Members whose suggestions which will be good enough to implement will get cash credit.
    Hi,

I think we can add a timer in the site before Durga Puja. Like 16 days to go... type...
    it will increase the interest about the puja and also visitors can able to know how many days to go for puja.

Regards,
    Subhajit

The question bank is accepting only physics questions and not others. Unlike other spider sites this site must also include, GK, Current affairs, Maths, English and other catagories so that many members can participate with full vigour.

K Mohan

Hi K Mohan
    As I have already mentioned you earlier, question bank is not ready for this site yet, so it is of no use to post questions at present, once Entrance exam section will be ready, then only questions posted will be accepted.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Sometime in case of resource submission for slow server connection or other reason same resource posted twice in the resource section. Is there any option so that members can delete their duplicate posts? It will help members as well as editors as the work done by the editor later.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

Hi Subhajit
    A member can delete any post completely, however you can edit rhe duplicate post and replace with a new one.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Hi,
    How can post picture on my resource post?

Regards,
    Anirban Basu

Hi Anirban Basu
    Before submit option you can see an option for add attachment. You can add photo by add attachment, you will get a link of the photo, copy and paste that link at the position you want to add photo.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Thank you for helping me.

Regards,
    Anirban Basu

Hi Sanjeev sir,

I don't if I can post my query here. But if I can Then this is my query.

3 days back I submitted a Post on valentine day. It was approved then. Today when I saw it, it was deleted. The reason given was Excessive use of keywords. I is also written that. I can't post that resource again. The URL is
    http://bengalspider.com/resources/4731-Valentine-Day-Kolkata-celebrations-with-live.aspx

AS I gave a lot of time to prepare and post that article. I want to reduce keywords and post it again. Please tell me what to do. And if possible give me the permission to post it again after reducing the number of keywords.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Vimal

Sanjeev sir,

Please make a news category and give the category name :" voice of Bengal from villages and suburban area". This category helps for those people who have no union or not related to any political parties.

subrata ray from bengal

Dear Sir,

You may add a category for our respected senior citizen.I think in this society we are taking a lot of cares for the new generation i.e. for our children only and neglecting the seniors a lot. So I want bengalspider.com will take a step to show respect and taking care of the senior citizens in our society.

Have a good day,

Saswati

Dear Sanjeev sir,
    I cannot understand why my file darjeeling is rejected because the contains is totally written by me and the cash value of " aggitation in burdwan by bus driver is decrease why?"

subrata ray from bengal

Hello,
    This forum will definitely help someone in trouble with posting in articles and in other categories in bengalspider.

Thanks,
    Krishna

If possible you can add "current cinema/theater running in Bengal" on different cinema hall/inox/cummunity hall in different district. I hope all generation of bengal like this.Because they can easily know it from your site.
    subrata ray from bengal

Dear Sir,
    Please make a new category of "Recipe".

Hello Mr Anirban Basu,
    First of all Happy and prosperous Holi to you. And regarding your suggestion I will like to say that there is already Bengal Recipes section under the Category of Articles.
    You can post your recipes there.

Dear Sir,
    How can I delete my older rejected(Not Verified) post?

Regards,
    Anirban Basu

Hi,

Is it possible to attach my Bengali story blog into any forum?

I am not understanding the way of posting material also. Is it
    possible for anyone to guide me regarding this?

Thanks & Regards,

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello sir,
    In my view, as am a student, if there is a category of university question papers, it really will be a good help for the students. You can also add a category of daily events in Bengal, like the important news from newspapers.

Thanks,
    Krishna
    You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems, but by confronting them courageously. You will find peace not in denial, but in victory.

Hi,

I want a catagory to emphasis the news of unsung heroes i.e. real life story of successful person, especially in selfemployment. I feel this is the catagory that can inspire a lot to all bengali youth to do positive in their life with all odds. In today's world scarcity of real life heroes are more than screen heroes. People should understand success is not impossible if we can think positively.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Sir,
    How can I Win Prizes or Award in Bengalspider?

Regards,
    Anirban Basu

Hello Anirban Basu,

I have seen have been very curious about various sections and topics related to Bengalspider. You have been trying to be an active contributor which is a good sign.

Now coming back to your query, "How can to win Prizes or Award in Bengalspider?". Actually you can prizes and awards by making active contributions in different sections like Resources, Business etc.

Not only this, you might have read about revenue sharing partnership programme. You can win partnership award in form of cash by contributing minimum 100 points in a month, out of which 50 points must come from resource section.

Feel free to ask, if you have any further queries.

Regards,
    Vimal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.