You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

If You any Questions about ART n Paintings......tell me.

Dear ..If You have any Questions about Art n Paintings...Please Tell me. In North Bengal there is no idea about Paintings and Art market.But in the City Like Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, B'lore, Mumbai...there is big Art Market...lots of Galleries are there and the Paintings are selling with huge amount....we can't imagine the Price of a Paintings.
    Yes ....Right there is no Art market in North Bengal.

AP is also famous for arts and paintings. I belong to Hyderabad. But i have no idea of art and painting of West Bengal. If you want any information from my state i can provide you all help.

K Mohan

Thanks Sunandani and Mohan Sir,
    I am an Artist, Done many shows National and International level. I was in Puducherry for last 8 years. Now I am working as freelancer Artist in Siliguri. But this place is not for Art Market, people have no idea about art market. Art Gallery is also a Big Problem..there is some boutique or shop...but all are in commercial purpose.
    I don't know how to start.
    Paritosh.

Hi,

Create a community in bengal spider relating to art. It will be helpful for the art loving people here.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Thanks Subhajit,
    For giving me such a nice advice, as an Artist I always feel that Bengal is not doing so much performance in all India level art market. I was in South for long time, and I have seen there all the Artist has make a good bond. In Bengal we need that mentality, all the sr. Artist have to come and encourage upcoming young artist.
    Yes I will must create Community in Bengal Spider...if anyone wants to know about art and art market...I will must help.
    Thanks Paritosh.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.