You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Discuss: Autograph or Dui Prithibi which is better movie?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Autograph or Dui Prithibi which is better movie?'.

Actually, I want to watch some good bengali movie this month. So, need help from my bengal spider friends who already watch this movie. Please give me suggestions which movie is most enjoyable?
    Dear Subho...
    Autograph is for some small amount of people, but Dui Prithibi is for all, mainly the village area, which we called commercial.
    So choice is yours.
    Love Enjoy the Movie.
    Paritosh.

Thanks for your response. My mom already watched Dui Prithibi but she thinks it is not up to the mark. There is a mixed reaction in people for Dui Prithibi.
    In case of Autograph, Prosenjit took away all respects & compliments from viewers. It has a good rating by critics as well as common people.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Subhajit i sincerely feel i must reply to this post. But i dont know Bengali or do i see Bengali film and hence nil knowledge on above subject.

K Mohan

K. Mohan,
    I know that you are a regular member in forum and reply in almost every forum questions. It is to encourage other Bengali member in this site who can give their feedback here.

Regards,
    Subhajit

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.