You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

National Highway of North Bengal

Dear Govt.Condition of National Highway of North Bengal so BAD...Please Govt think.
    Really ...The Roads of North Bengal is not good...mainly the Siliguri- Jalpaiguri , Siliguri- Alipurduar,Siliguri-Shibmandir, Siliguri-Gangtok and Darjeeling....because of this reason accident are happening continue.

Paritosh i must appreciate that you bringing such issues which are of public importance. Now a days no one likes to take public issues to be discussed and you doing a good job by posting the best issues. But i feel ashamed as to why the WB govt is sidelining the North Bengal area in all spheres. This issue ponders over me.

K Mohan

Thank You...Sir....I am really anxious about yourself..I mean what do you do...where do you live...etc..etc, Please tell about you.

Hello Paritosh

My name is Mohan.

I belong to Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh.

I am the diamond member of ISC

I am the member of My windows club and Global Review Channel.

I am the gold member of Hamaraup.com

I am the gold member of Andhra spider.com

I am the only and fastest platinum member of Hyderbad spider.com

And i am also the member of this site.

But i really appreciate your attitude. You have lot of pain and anquish over the problems of North Bengal.

K Mohan

Dear Friend, I am heartly touched with South. I was in Chennai on 2000 to 2002, Then Puducherry, for 8 years, in the middle I went Tirupathi, Purthapurti, Visak,..I have lots of artist Friend in Hyderbad, like Laxma Goud, Laxman Alay, T Vaikuntham, ..I am so happy to meet with you in this site.

Thanks Paritosh for responding. Please include my name also in the list of your friends in Hyderabad. But i appreciate your forum questions which are helpful to the public. Keep that going.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.