You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Discuss: Bengal has going to loss ...own identity..

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Bengal has going to loss ...own identity..'.
    Paritosh this thread is not clear. In what context you are saying this. Please tell your views so that we can respond.

K Mohan

Dear Boss....I mean in everywhere....Bengali tradition, Bengali culture,Bengali food everywhere you can see some changes....so I think bengal ..really has lost his Identity.

Hello Paritosh Pal

I still don't understand what you want to discuss but it seems that you want to say that Bengal and it's native people are losing their identity. Still it is not clear to me what you want to mean by 'losing identity'?

There's a lot of things you might be referring to. For example you might want to say that due to large number of non-bengali inhabitants bengal is losing it's identity. Or, you might be saying that Youth of bengal are on the wrong track so bengal is losing its heritage, culture and hence, identity. See there's quite a confusion really so it would me very helpful if you can clear out what you actually want to say in straight cut manner.

Looking forward to your reply as instead of not understanding the topic completely this thread has invoked my interest and I really want to continue the discussion. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
    Bhaswar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.