You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Killer of Bengal Spider award for October 2010

Killer of Bengal Spider - The Best performer of the month Award of BengalSpider.com.

Lets congratulate Winners of Killer Award for the month of October 2010. Just a token money is provided to the Top-3 members in every month.

Top-3 Killers of Bengal Spider – October 2010

1. Subhajit Chatterjee - Rs. 100/- : Subhajit Chatterjee is a new member and had posted many pictures of Durga Puja 2010 as well as some resources.

2. Dhananjoy Chakraborty - Rs. 75/- : Dhananjoy Chakraborty is not the new name at bengalspider and it seems that any award without his name is incomplete.

3. Great Guy - Rs. 50/- : Great Guy is one of the active members of BengalSpider who loves to share information in Resource Section and consistently posted about TV shows which brought good traffic.

This is just a Token Cash Reward from BengalSpider.com but the honor behind this means a lot. Members please join me to Congratulate out Top-3 Killer Members of BengalSpider for September 2010.

You all are eligible to participate and to win Reward from BengalSpider.com. Lets compete for this month.

Note: Members, who already won, are also eligible to win in coming months as well.
    Subhajit Chatterjee

Dhananjoy Chakraborty

Great Guy

Please accept my best wishes for having won the Killers of Bengal spider award. Its great to note that new member Subhajit has excelled than others.

K Mohan

Thank you Mr. K.Mohan. Thanks to Dr.Sanjeev for this honour.

Dear Dhananjoy Sir,
    Congrats. for won the Killer of Bengalspider award.
    Paritosh.

Wow !! It's a great honor to me. Thanks to everyone. I am not a regular contributor in this site but I managed to get the 1st position. It shows that a new member also has a great chance to win prizes in this site. I also want to share with everyone here that my total point crossed 1000 with that.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.