You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

There is no soundless Diwali..

After making lots of rules and regulations.....Govt can't make soundless Diwali, because we are not serious citizens...our happy and enjoy is more important then a Patient, who can't tolerate....we are the educated citizen.
    Diwali without sound of crackers is impossible.Many people did promise not to go for sound crackers and eventualy ended up cracking sound emanating crackers. Within minutes crores of rupees of crackers went up into the flames.

K Mohan

Rules and regulations can not stop it unless we behave like civilised people. Sound of crackers is very harmful for Old persons, heart patients,kids. Still this tradition is going on.

We Indians have a tendency to break rules in every sphere of life. Only stern action can prevent such acts.

Dhananjoy thanks for sharing your views on this irking matter. Though the govt keeps on asking us to celebrate green deepavali with soundless crackers, and students did take part in rallies in support of soundless crackers, the worst thing did happen.

The whole city in Hyderabad was continously under the highest sound decibel and I was just remained a mute spectator.

K. Mohan

Dear Dhananjay Sir,
    Thanks for your kind attention about the burning matter of Sound Pollution in Diwali, its true we the Indian have a tendency to break rules in every part of life, as human being we have to think about the old and patiend.
    Paritosh.

Thanks to Mohan Sir,
    In West Bengal Govt has made the rule that crackers should be under 90 decibel, but last two days in Siliguri it was unlimited...my little baby Oviya could not sleep because of the sound of crackers.
    Paritosh.

Thanks Paritosh for responding again. I felt sorry that your baby Oviya could not sleep due to too much crackers sound pollution. But what id disturbing is that the educated lot also never cared for this dikdat.

K Mohan

Thanks Paritosh for responding again. I felt sorry that your baby Oviya could not sleep due to too much crackers sound pollution. But what is disturbing is that the educated lot also never cared for this dikdat.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.