- Category: Ask about bengal
- #1067Diwali without sound of crackers is impossible.Many people did promise not to go for sound crackers and eventualy ended up cracking sound emanating crackers. Within minutes crores of rupees of crackers went up into the flames.
- #1069Rules and regulations can not stop it unless we behave like civilised people. Sound of crackers is very harmful for Old persons, heart patients,kids. Still this tradition is going on.
We Indians have a tendency to break rules in every sphere of life. Only stern action can prevent such acts.
- #1070Dhananjoy thanks for sharing your views on this irking matter. Though the govt keeps on asking us to celebrate green deepavali with soundless crackers, and students did take part in rallies in support of soundless crackers, the worst thing did happen.
The whole city in Hyderabad was continously under the highest sound decibel and I was just remained a mute spectator.
- #1074Dear Dhananjay Sir,
Thanks for your kind attention about the burning matter of Sound Pollution in Diwali, its true we the Indian have a tendency to break rules in every part of life, as human being we have to think about the old and patiend.
- #1075Thanks to Mohan Sir,
In West Bengal Govt has made the rule that crackers should be under 90 decibel, but last two days in Siliguri it was unlimited...my little baby Oviya could not sleep because of the sound of crackers.
- #1079Thanks Paritosh for responding again. I felt sorry that your baby Oviya could not sleep due to too much crackers sound pollution. But what id disturbing is that the educated lot also never cared for this dikdat.
- #1080Thanks Paritosh for responding again. I felt sorry that your baby Oviya could not sleep due to too much crackers sound pollution. But what is disturbing is that the educated lot also never cared for this dikdat.