You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

Good News -Free entry to Kolkata Book Fair 2011

I think everyone will enjoy the free entry in the book fair in Kolkata. The fair commencing from 26th January 2011.

Below is the link a resource related to this:

http://www.bengalspider.com/resources/4443-Kolkata-Book-Fair-tribute-Rabindranath.aspx
    Subhajit thanks for sharing this good information. Many are book lovers but feel missing this expo which is being held from 26th Jan 2011. By the way what kind of books will be on display. Please let me know so that i can pass on the message to the concerned there.

K Mohan

Hi,

All type of books will available at Kolkata International Book Fair 2011. Mainly Bengali Books are there in the fair. The fair has stalls from outside India also like Bangladesh, USA, France, Germany etc. This year Rabindranath Tagore will be highlighted I think. Previous year we enjoy Mexican food as Mexico is the focal theme. You will get discount for every purchase here. Special buses will available during the fair from every corner of the city. Only the infrastructure is the concern. Let's hope for better.

Regards,
    Subhajit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.