You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hey guys....this is Partha

Hello everyone. This is Partha. I am basically from Kolkata, but working in Accenture Bangalore. So now staying 2000 KM away from Kolkata, which is very much painful. Looking for good friends from kolkata, with whom I can share my happiness, sorrow, everything. I believe in IT we do not have any life. Only work, work and work. Therefore after coming back from office I logged on to Bengal spider and try to do something different with my daily job.

Thanks Bengal Spider....
    Hi Partha,

Most welcome in Bengal Spider. We are really happy to have such a knowledgeable member like you. You can share your thoughts in forum. The best part is that you can get a flavor of Bengal in this site irrespective of the distance that you mention. You can also share your knowledge through self written articles and posting them in the resource section. Have a nice time here.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Partha Pratim Basak your name is different and accept my best wishes for that. Also accept my complements for becoming member of this site. Yes we can understand that you are very far from your home and yet this site can fill that difference. Come and share all you know about Bengal and other info and earn name and fame here.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.