You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Members please interact and use this forum effectively

Old and new members please interact and use this forum effectively.

K Mohan
    I completely agree with you. Forum is a very important section in this site and really helpful, specially for the new member. This is the section where members can exchange there views and finally there is no such restriction you can post almost anything you want.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

Subhajit thanks for understanding the need for visiting this forum daily and participate in daily debate on current topics which is in the interest of members and general public. Few days some members were very active and now they have also stopped writing.

K Mohan

Suddenly many members who are very regular in this forum are now away from this site. Why. Daily interaction will enhance the prestige of this site and also members will improve in the ranks and their fame too.

K Mohan

Mohan, what you have said is true. We need to have more members interacting on various social issues which are looming large over the society. It is at this place that you can form an opinion. We need to understand this and bring in more people to this place. One way could be using your referral link as a signature in your emails or any other means one can just think about.
    Somen

Some topics regarding Bengal is posted but no such responses are posted by the members. Why is it so? This wont bring a final and majority opinion on topics and posting of topics will be useless then.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Somen and Ankit thanks for responding.

@ Somen

Yes Somen i completely agree with you that this site needs more dedicated members like you. Some hot topics are being missed here for discussions and denying other important issues coming to the forum.

@ Ankit

All topics cannot be responded by many members. Take instance of mine. I do not belong to Bengal and if you post any question on Bengal then i cannot answer it in full.

K Mohan

@ K Mohan, yeah thats ok bt some interaction is neccessary. If there are good number of responses then only it can get a more and wide knowledge of the given topic of discussion or thread otherwise it will be useless to post any important topic or news and asking for the views of others.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.