You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

    Whom to address?

    I want to adress few social problems in and around my area. Trying hard to bring it to the notice of the concerned authorities. Nobody is seemed to be serious about them. Want to put them in media but not getting any reliable source.
  • #1133
    I think you can contact news channels/agencies through their website or e-mail.

  • #1134
    BhupinderSingh thanks for becoming member of this site and i appreciate your concern to address public grievance. Now a days every paper has the peoples column which will highlight the local problems. Even some news channels also highlight the problems provided they are very grave. So please try to contact them and get the things done.

    K Mohan

  • #1143
    Dear All,
    Thanks for your valueble comments.
    My hunt to reach the productive links to media brought me down to this sight. But here also I could not get the mail Ids to post my issues.
    I have tried to address it concerned dfficers but it seems they are either least bothered to open their mails or may be they are not at all interesed to look into th eproblems.

  • #1150
    Press is now a days are caring for the views of the people. Moreover the public grievances are taken seriously by the news papers and even published with their good editing .

    K MOhan

  • This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.