You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Killer of Bengalspider award for November 2010

Killer of Bengal Spider - The Best performer of the month Award of BengalSpider.com.

Lets congratulate Winners of Killer Award for the month of November 2010. Just a token money is provided to the Top-3 members in every month.

Top-3 Killers of Bengal Spider – November 2010

1. Dhananjoy Chakraborty - Rs. 100/- : Dhananjoy Chakraborty is most regular member at Bengalspider and is contributing consistently.

2. Subhajit Chatterjee - Rs. 75/- : Subhajit Chatterjee is continuing to give his best at resources.

3. Runa - Rs. 50/- : Runa is a new member and had made her presence felt in the very first month.

This is just a Token Cash Reward from BengalSpider.com but the honor behind this means a lot. Members please join me to Congratulate out Top-3 Killer Members of BengalSpider for November 2010.

You all are eligible to participate and to win Reward from BengalSpider.com. Lets compete for this month.

Note: Members, who already won, are also eligible to win in coming months as well.
    Congratulations to the winners of the Killer of BengalSpider award. Hoping for the best of you all in the days to come as well!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Dhanjoy, Subhajit and Runa accept my best wishes for having won the killer of the bengal award for the month of Nov 2010. This shows you three were excelling over others in this site and keep going with good work.

K Mohan

Thanks, for the award. It is my 2nd award in Bengal spider. I want to congratulate Dhananjoy Chakraborty and Runa for the award.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

So many thanks to all winer. Mainly Thanks to Mr. Dhanjoy Chakraborty. whom i know personally. I am the new member of this site. If you give me suggestion how can i also get the winning prize then it is very much helpful not only me but all new members.

Again thanks all of you,
    Subrata ray

subrata ray from bengal

Congratulations to all the award winners. Hope you win more awards like this here for your hard work.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.